The Flamenco Dance Museum is a portal to the magical world of flamenco. We have developed unique experiences where all facets of this art form come together: dance, singing and guitar. Both in our interactive museum and in our shows, we contribute to the understanding of flamenco. We incorporate the aesthetics and feel of flamenco in our events, publications, exhibitions and shop, a global experience. The Museum of Flamenco Dance, unique in the world, has chosen an emotional language to guide its visitors through the universe of this Heritage of Andalusia and of Humanity.
The museum has been adapted:
- Reducing the capacity in all rooms and spaces.
- By placing disinfectant mats at the entrance to the building.
- Continuous disinfection of facilities and surfaces.
- Installing protective screens at all visitor service points.
- Making hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available to visitors.
- Preparing all the information for consultation and downloading to your mobile device.
For your safety, remember:
- The use of masks is compulsory.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Always keep the recommended safety distance.
- In the shop we will provide you with gloves and hydrogel for a safer purchase.